Thursday, June 6, 2013

Wednesday, Day 21

¡Hola mis amigos!

There´s not too much to write about today. We started off the morning with our lovely toast and PB before heading off to school. It was so hard to get out of bed today, I´m so exhausted! Class went well- even though we didn´t get to jam out like we did yesterday.

After class, Katie and I headed back to our homestay and Jamel made us lunch. We had hamburgers on a large piece of bread and french fries. They were so good!


(Our lunch made by Jamel)

After lunch, Katie took a little siesta and I read some before getting our homework out of the way. We took a break from homework around 5 to go shopping in the plaza. I bought a dress for 17 euros and Katie bought some gifts for people. We didn´t shop much because we are starting to get somewhat nervous about our weight limit for the plane.. whoops.. and maybe we are thinking about our bank accounts too (just maybe!). Later for dinner, Gemma made us a tortilla de queso y carne (egg omelet with cheese and meatballs). It was way better than tortilla de patatas!


(Tortilla de carne y queso)

Later on in the night- Katie and I got a few drinks at a cafe on the corner before heading out to meet some of our group at the Cathedral. Wednesdays seem to be a good night to meet up with everyone because our work isn´t too overwhelming. Sorry there isn´t much to report today! There might be more tomorrow.. Love and miss everyone. ¡Hasta Luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment